These are the entry forms in DOC and PDF format for the upcoming Central New Mexico German Shepherd Dog Club Match. We will have conformation, obedience, and rally competition in addition to Canine Good Citizen testing available.
I thought I would share this video which makes me smile every time I see if. It is called “Bacon”. A YouTuber takes user submitted videos and adds a voice track to them.
Central New Mexico German Shepherd Dog Club
Howard Johnson Rio Rancho / Albuquerque North (see below for host site and motel information)
May 2, 2015
CNMGSDC Breed Judge: Ms. Mary Ann Imhoff
GSDCA Breed Judge: Herbert A Drew
May 3, 2015
CNMGSDC Breed Judge: Pamela J O’Dell
Entry fees: $28.00 / $18.00
Howard Johnson Rio Rancho/Albuquerque North
Contact the hotel directly for reserverations and mention you are there for the CNMGSDC show for a discount. The hotel number is 505-892-1700.
Pet-Friendly Hotel Near Intel Corporation With Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
Stay at our Howard Johnson Rio Rancho/Albuquerque North hotel for family-friendly value and convenience when your travels bring you to New Mexico’s City of Vision. Located less than one half mile from Intel Corporation, just minutes from Hewlett-Packard, U.S. Cotton and sites like the Sandia Mountains, our Rio Rancho, NM hotel is also just 12 miles from Old Town Albuquerque, and 18 miles from Albuquerque International Sunport, making us the ideal lodging choice among Rio Rancho hotels and motels.
Our pet-friendly hotel in Rio Rancho offers a free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi Internet access, while our seasonal heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub is the perfect spot to relax after a long day of travel or work. Enjoy our beautifully landscaped two-acre courtyard, picturesque gazebo and savor a refreshing beverage and dinner in our lobby bar before retiring to one of our spacious guest rooms, most equipped with a microwave and refrigerator and some boasting courtyard views.
For late entries, you may overnight mail or FAX (702 248-6786) to the superintendent.
Please contact Betty Wine at email@example.com with your trophy donation offers. Thanks!
The form below shows the various trophy categories and the three shows (one weekend) they are for:
The Central New Mexico German Shepherd Dog Club is sponsoring a one day (am) All Breed Fun Match, Obedience, Rally, and CGC Test
Sunday, March 29, 2015, Hoffman Park, 2480 Mesa Linda NE, Albuquerque, NM
Chairman: Russell Godby, Phone 505-792-9656
Registration: 7:30am to 8:45am — Judging begins at 9:00am
9:00am Obedience $5.00 Pre-entry $4.00
Note: Major pointed dogs can be shown in exhibition only
Pre-entries close Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Make checks payable to: CNMGSDC
Mail to: Susan Kennedy, 3 Raven Rd., Jemez Springs, NM 87025 Ph: 575-829-4435
You can download the Word Document below to fill out and print for pre-entry or to save time at the match by having it completed in advance.
Welcome to the Central New Mexico German Shepherd Dog Club Web Site
The Central New Mexico German Shepherd Dog Club was founded in 1955 in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area and has been dedicated to the enhancement of the breed ever since.
After a long hiatus we are putting the web site back up together with a new and exciting look, or at least we think so
We would love your feedback on the look, color scheme, and what content has been included.
To begin with the site will start empty and we will build on it with time and contributions.
A PET’S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
My eyes are your eyes, to watch and protect you and yours.
My ears are your ears, to hear and detect evil minds in the dark.
My nose is your nose, to scent the invader of our domain.
And so you may live, My life is also yours.
Copyright © 2015 Central New Mexico German Shepherd Dog Club - All Rights Reserved
Powered by WordPress & Atahualpa